Saturday, August 20, 2011

Go Take a Hike


Today was spent indulging two of my husband's favorite things: hiking and photography! Wow, it must be nice to have such interesting hobbies. I really must look into getting one myself. We were daring in that we left around lunch time and nap time for our youngest little adventurer. Not to fret, however, we are seasoned professionals! We loaded ourselves up with plenty of food and crossed our fingers that nap time wouldn't be a big issue. It wasn't, thankfully, and much fun was had by all. We trekked for about an hour and a half. (mental note: next time more ankle support!) Miss. A LOVED it! She has an amazing amount of energy! Baby K always loves getting outside and being a part of the action. She's just fascinated by everything. I, well, I probably needed the exercise.





My husband, Scott, is a wonderful photographer! He really enjoys it, and it shows in his work. The kids are some of his favorite subjects. Miss. A loves to be the center of attention, so she really gets into it. I'm sure Baby Kwill quickly follow! He also loves the great outdoors. Much of the time spent at the cottage is hunting for the perfect shot.


It was a lovely day out with the kiddies! We saw deer, squirrels, toads, butterflies, and lots of different birds. Ok, maybe the deer was the most exciting thing, but if you're three years old and under it's practically an African safari. Scott took many a photo, I even took a couple myself. If you get a chance you should check out his Flickr site.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Leave your two cents. We do backflips for comments.