Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Where does the time go?

I seem to suffer from a chronic lack of time. Yet no matter how busy I feel I've been during the day, at the end of it there seems to be little to show. I'm totally convinced this must be the result of some sort of curse forced upon me. What else could it be? In what uncursed world can you run around all day and then find that you actually have more work to be done at the end of it? If it's not a curse it's some time-space-paradox-thingy. It's the only rational explanation.

Some people may blame it on the kids. How can you expect to get anything done with a three year old and fourteen month old under foot? This is a good point, but there are times when they are napping or at preschool and still nothing gets done! OK, if I have a little time to myself I might have a cup of coffee and watch a little bit of TV. BUT, it's usually only thirty minutes and I'm VERY busy during the commercials! I surely deserve a little "me time" don't I?

Sometimes I find that my day is so busy I have little time to connect with anyone. Thank goodness for the Internet! It's nice to use some of the social media sites to keep in touch with people I see rarely, or even people I see on a regular basis. You can use Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Flickr, texting, email, and huge number of other mediums. I often have Facebook and Twitter open and running in the kitchen. You know, to save time reopening them. I can walk by and take a quick check to see if anything is happening . It only takes a second, even on my antique laptop, to check in. So that can't be that.

Honestly, it doesn't make any sense at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Leave your two cents. We do backflips for comments.