Thursday, November 10, 2011

Now Is the Time

When I was little my Nana gave me a plaque with a poem on it. She made me memorize it and would even quiz me on it when I saw her until she was convinced that I knew it back to front. I still remember it today and think about it from time to time. It's a good poem to reflect on when you need to stop, catch your breath and regroup. Life is so busy and it's easy to get lost in the multitude of tasks and concerns we face everyday. Sometimes it is overwhelming! When you lose your focus and need to re prioritize, I'm sure my Nana would encourage you to remember this poem too.




Now is the time to be happy,

To delight in the joys of today.

For yesterday's only a memory,

And tomorrow is still far away.

So don't put of those things that you're planning

Make an effort to do them somehow.

Especially the ones that you treasure the most,

For the time to be happy is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Leave your two cents. We do backflips for comments.